- Our Offices and such other websites, application and point of contact that we will develop in the future.
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details [Address, Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers), Email address]
- Passport Details
- Details related to your flights and other travel details, including your preferences with respect to your travel on our flights and tours
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services subject to UNLTD’s Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) Policy
- Your dietary requirements and health issues or medical information which you have voluntary provided to us in connection with your use of our products and services
- And such other additional information that will be required in relation your purchase or use of our products and services
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To process your booking and other related travel requests;
- To contact you about your booking, travel, tours and other arrangements;
- To process your payment, rebooking, and/or refund;
- To personalize your travel experience or provide products and services customized to your requirements;
- To ensure the safety and security of all the guests travelling with us, including investigating security and other screening issues;
- To conduct marketing activities such as sending emails and SMS, for our products and services, or products and services of third parties
- To conduct market research and other scientific research to improve our products, services and marketing activities, and to generate consumer insights from said researches which may include combining Personal Information from third parties or public sources;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations, including laws relating to safety, security, immigration, customs and border security;
- To support customer issues including resolving and providing assistance in case of any untoward incidences during our tours, or responding to inquiries, requests, or investigations; and
- To support any other situations not mentioned above where your Personal Information is necessary for the provision of your travel and tours.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with our legal obligations under the law and to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments around the world and their service providers for security, customs and immigration purposes, we will disclose your Personal Information upon the request of the respective authorized officers.
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to us. We use several security methods including secure servers, firewalls and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the internet because we use a Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. These protections are regularly reviewed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Personal Information you have provided in the Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through the information provided below:
UNLTD Travel and Tours Inc.
40 Macapagal Avenue, Tubod, Iligan City 9200 Philippines
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PT)